On Monday we got hammered with snow! Jamie was supposed to take the girls up skiing with his brothers, but the canyon closed for awhile so they decided to come home and sled instead.
Poor Kaden was coming down with a cold so he didn't join in the fun...but of course not only did they go sledding but a snow fort was built in our front yard. A bunch of the neighbor kids joined in to help, needless to say it has not survived, but it sure was fun to watch it go up!



2 comments:
I'm glad you finally updated! You guys are the nice kind of parents that not only let your kids play in the snow, but you play with them! I swear, by the time my kids are all bundled up, one of them has to use the bathroom. Such a joy!
I'm so glad you invited me to your blog. YEA! Rachel will be even more excited. She's obsessed with blogs and has begged for her own--I don't think so! The fort was way cool by the way. My kids eyes just about popped out of their heads when they saw it!
Post a Comment