CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Other December moments...

Ellie with her play do loot from Santa!

Uncle Dave being silly while opening his presents


Kaden with a gift from Rob and Maria


our fake Christmas tree...we gave in this year and did away with the real ones, it was actually easier but I missed the smells!



trying out some new games...


The Nutcracker is always a part of our house at Christmas time...yeah it makes for a crazy month and yeah it's not the greatest production but nothing makes me smile more than seeing my little girls dance their hearts out on the stage. Haley is by far the smallest in her class so we always find ourselves stretching and straining to find her up there...Kelsey is our serious dancer girl...she's usually the one with a teeny, tiny smile on her face!! We had so many fun visitors to the production...grandma dee dee, dave, andria, grandma/grandpa cook and rob/maria...yeah!


We had a fun christmas in our home...as much as I love christmas, the season and the meaning, I'm just not too big on the over indulging of the kids. Every year I try my hardest to stick to practical but fun things...Jamie may not agree, but I try! I think everyone ended up quite happy and it was so fun to have Dave and Andria out here for the holidays!







0 comments: