
December was a crazy month with all that December usually brings, but amidst all the holiday crazies we took time to remember my amazing sister in law, Kim. She fought a good fight but eventually colon cancer was too much for her body to bear. We were so blessed to be able to be there for her service and to witness the many amazing people who were a part of her life. I've found myself many times lately wanting to call her up on the phone, we had the greatest phone conversations...she understood my frustrations in life and was always an amazing listener. One thing I will keep with me forever about her was her ability to always look out for those around her. Even in those last few months when she felt the worse she still remembered my birthday and still remembered me, not too many people are like that. I know that her children will always remember her caring, giving spirit. So this summer we will have our Cook family reunion in New Hampshire, she will not be there physically but I know we will feel her presence...
Monday, March 30, 2009
December Happenings
Posted by rachelecook at 9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment