CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Ellie's 2!


Helping Daddy put together the car...



Ellie is now officially a 2 year old, despite the 2 year old tantrums, now we have something to "blame" it on! We celebrated with grandma DeeDee and headed to Chuck E. Cheese, she loves little rides so we thought it would be a great place for her! She had a blast riding the rides and playing the games, and her brother and sisters seemed to enjoy it also. When Chuck E. came out, she screamed her head off...she didn't want any part of him, I don't blame her...I was petrified of characters as a little girl also! Who knew I would grow up and play Chuck E. Cheese myself!

It has been a busy 2 years since she was born and so many things have happened in our family in that short amount of time. Despite her stubborn and busy personality she has been a joy to watch grow up. I especially love to see her relationship grow with Kaden, Haley and Kelsey ("guys" as she calls all of them). I am so glad they are big enough to remember these years of fun times with her as a little girl...she gives us some really good laughs!! The kids love to be the one to get her out of bed in the morning or after her naps, nothing like a well rested baby to give you a smile! As a 2 year old she loves her babies and her stuffed animals, in fact she won't get out of her crib without wrapping one of them up in a blanket to carry around for awhile. She loves to be outside and for her birthday we got her a coupe car...she is always stealing the neighbors (thanks Ogdens!) so we figured we should just get her her own!! We look forward to many more fun birthdays with our busy little girl!!!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy birthday to Ellie! I can't believe that your baby is already two! Seriously, where does the time go?