CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mine, Mine, Mine

Ok...now I don't torture my kids but sometimes when you want to capture a moment, you have to get it! Ellie and the kids were playing around last night and they started taking her blanket away, a blanket that has no meaning to her, and she did not like this...It was so funny to watch her screaming mine, mine...We are having so much fun with Ellie's new communication skills...she is getting better at helping us to understand what she really needs! I know it may come across as a bit on the mean side, but really they were having so much fun just playing around...

Sorry for the darkness of the video, we were so anxious to grab the moment on tape, we didn't mess with the lighting!!!

2 comments:

harmony said...

My kids get a kick out of teasing each other. Most of the time it drives me crazy. But sometimes it is really funny to see them go nuts over something so little. What are siblings for?

Brooke said...

I love her mad face!